You are amazing! We are amazing humans-being! What we are being is up to our creative imagination.
Do you remember when you were but a little tyke what you wanted to be when you grew up? Boy, I know my imagination was really active about a career path…how about you? I wanted to be a cop, a fireman, a garbage collector – I thought it was cool to see the men riding on the outside of the garbage truck; at one point I wanted to be a doctor or a vet, a puppeteer-I wrote dialogue for puppet characters and presented shows in elementary school, actor, writer, chef.
Time to be a kid again. Now let us use our creative imagination and play the game “Make-Believe.” “Make-Believe” was one of the games my cousin and I created and played. We would come up with a variety of ideas and begin to ad lib about being famous, traveling all over the world, all the things each of us dream about when we are children.
Ok. I have a “what if” question for you. “What if” you dreamed your dream and it became a reality? Our creative imagination is the impetus to living a better life. If we can imagine it and really want to go for it, we can. When we read or hear the phrase, “Life is what we make it,” why not imagine a better life and cease to imagine the not so good continuing in our life.
Wanna play “Make-Believe” with me? Can your imagination come out and play?
What is needed is a piece of paper and a number 2 pencil or fountain pen; sorry, those old school days are making an appearance. Below is what you need to play. Writing down these “things” helps to reinforce them in your mind.
1. A very active and creative imagination.
2. A sheet of paper.
3. A pen or pencil.
4. Write down, with complete abandonment, your “Make-Believe” “things” you want to achieve and/or experience.
5. Using your creative imagination visualize these things coming to pass. Do so with a happy and thankful heart, a smile on your face, see yourself laughing and really enjoying yourself with all these “things” of “Make-Believe.”
If you desire to have more money in your life, see yourself, literally rolling in dough (monetary kind). Envision yourself throwing all this money up in the air and enjoy watching it flutter down ,around and to you and all the good you can do with it for yourself and others.
If it is for health, see yourself healthy and enjoying your life.
For success, see how you look and feel about being successful in your endeavor; and all you are doing with your success for yourself, others and the world around you. I am sure you get the picture…so let the game begin!
As you write down your “Make-Believe” list, believe in it as a child would; with all your heart and all your mind without question. Remember this is playtime and you get to be a kid again and happily believe upon a star.
6. When you have written down your list, as detailed as reasonably possible, fold it up and put it in a favorite book or place that reminds of you good things and happiness when you look at it. If you get down just remember your “Make-Believe” list with a smile and believe.
7. YOU ARE AMAZING! Your list is phenomenal and filled fun and great things. You are really good at this game!
8. PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES. THANKS
Comments will only be posted upon your request.
You are an amazing human-being!